Confident and innovative Web Designer & Front-end Web Developer with over 15 years’ experience. Has proven ability to handle a wide range of functions that require focus on digital marketing team efforts, developing strong client relations, effective and efficient project management overseeing timelines as well as coordinating and managing team efforts.
Adept at developing strategies and process improvements to maximize business performance and profitability while consistently going above and beyond job expectations. “Big picture” thinker capable of solving complex problems, streamline processes, and implementing solid plans of action while working in conjunction with management teams throughout the organization. Superb ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment, strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional work ethic, acute attention to detail and organization.
Constellation, Valhalla, NY
Senior Digital Product Manager
Responsibilities include overseeing multiple digital projects, managing vendors and working with internal technical teams; monitor project plans, budgets, communications and coordination between technical teams. Primary responsibility is to improve the customer experience through web development and design which will result in meeting or exceeding conversion goals.
- Managed SEO Audit/Remediation project and WCAG 2.0 Audit/Remediation project. Established guidelines on SEO and WCAG 2.0 best practices and requirements for web content managers and editors.
- Monitor digital projects and make adjustments as necessary ensuring successful completion
- Managed new Customer Enrollment Portal project during final development and testing, performing UAT.
- Overseeing design and development of Customer Renewals portal project and website maintenance work performed by outside vendor.
- Responsible for improving website user experience by incorporating more visual appeal to websites, adding optimized imagery and improving layout and design on key pages.
- Designed and developed web components to improve user experience and increase conversions which is drawing in, on average, an additional 10,000 new potential customers per month to flow into the Enrollment funnel contributing to exceeding 1st and 2nd tier goals on the number of conversions acquired.
ConEdison Solutions, Valhalla, NY
May 2016-August 2016
Web and Digital Media Manager
Note: Constellation acquired ConEdison Solutions Sept. 2016.
As a key member of the marketing organization, responsibilities included the online execution of the business’ overall marketing objectives. Developed and maintained the website to promote the company brand, increase lead generation and improve user experience and customer retention.
- Worked with the VP of Marketing and Communication to develop the strategic direction of ConEdison Solutions’ online presence and manage brand positioning and consistency of marketing message.
- Performed site audit to address performance issues on company website. Created and provided guidelines to Business Development team to facilitate and streamline the enrollment process.
- Addressed WCAG 2.0 compliance issues, avoiding thousands of dollars in fees. Generated performance and status report for management.
- Partnered with internal and external content providers, editors, designers and developers to ensure website(s) and marketing campaigns aligned with company and customer needs. Designed and coded regular website updates and new functionality.
- Created landing pages, responsive email marketing and promotion campaigns, eye catching ad banners and headers to drive lead generation and increase conversions.
- Worked with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) vendors, strategizing and developing ads and web pages as well as monitoring rankings and ROI and report usage trends to management. PPC conversions increased 50% in under 4 months.
- Managed, maintained and enhanced ConEdison Solutions’ presence on social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google +).
- Initiated an extensive research for a .NET based CMS solution in order to redesign and rebuild a new responsive company website(s) and intranet. Created RFP; met with and scheduled demos with CMS vendors, tested and analyzed various CMS platforms to develop a comprehensive recommendation to management.
TMC (Technology Marketing Corp.), Norwalk, CT
July 2012-May 2016
Senior Web Designer
Managed UXD and UID related projects including web design, front-end web development, marketing, client interaction and satisfaction and overall project management and coordination.
- Worked with clients on a daily basis, establishing timelines, managing workflow, setting expectations and coordinating team efforts and responsibilities. Managed all aspects of web and digital projects from kick-off to completion.
- Conceptualized and developed digital marketing materials including ebooks, promotional emails, ad banners, CTA buttons, logos and enewsletters using InDesign, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator. Responsible for determining best products to promote, using eye catching graphics, layout and design.
- Managed a portfolio of event sites. Responsible for designing, building and overall maintenance of multiple conference & expo event sites. Designed and created an extensive number of email blasts and promotional ads, working collaboratively with the marketing department, upper management and event partners.
REED EXHIBITIONS, Norwalk, CT
- Entrusted with daily content maintenance and collaboration with marketing teams in providing competitive market analysis and trends. Established and maintained project timelines as well as proposed and implemented strategies and recommendations to improve design, functionality and overall user experience
- Designed and created various email templates as well as a mobile-friendly web environment that was consistent with the show branding and could be used to market various types of products and announcements that draw users to the site
WESTPORT PUBLIC LIBRARY, Westport, CT
Program Assistant/Desktop Publishing
- Assisted in the implementation of over 30 monthly programs and events including organizing and running monthly Art Receptions
- Developed marketing needs for events, programs and art receptions by producing print and online publications, newsletters, email promotions and event advertisements
- Provided technical assistance with Web 2.0 online programs- such as wiki’s, blogs, facebook and flickr, as well as editing and posting video’s and podcasts online
GARTNER, Stamford, CT
Manager of Desktop Strategies
- Directed daily operations of department, including setting company hardware and software standards, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, and setting deadlines
- Collaborated with trainer and technical team during rollouts, overseeing and coordinating the process, training and support
- Managed day to day projects including company-wide migration of 1,500 employees from Macintosh to Windows platform
Computer Training and Documentation Specialist
- Created and managed in-house computer training center providing software classes and technical related career development courses
- Created course materials and documentation and maintained schedules, records, and other relevant metrics
End User Specialist
- Assisted in the development of an in-house Technical Support Center which included performing hardware and software rollouts and setting up technical equipment
- Collaborated with technical team in the development and maintenance of a database program “solutions center” for tracking calls and technical projects
- Supported 15 Research Analysts reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Industry Services
- Produced research reports, PowerPoint presentations and handled client inquiries
- Coordinated conference meetings, client visits, audio teleconferences and staff meetings
Digital Project Manager | Responsive Web Design & Front-end Web Development | Graphic Design | Digital Design & Marketing | HTML | CSS | Web Project Management | Interactive Design | Adobe Creative Suite | Desktop Publishing | Microsoft Office Suite | SEO | Content Management | CMS | WordPress | Client Interaction and Relations | Google Analytics | Social Media | Windows and Mac platforms
Graduate Certification in Web Development – May 2015
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
Graduate Certification in Interactive Multimedia – May 2014
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
Graduate Certification in Information Technology – December 2013
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
Bethany College, Bethany, WV
Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Minor, Computer Graphics
2nd Vice President, Board of Directors for Weston/Westport YMCA
Webmaster, Public School PTA and Westport Young Woman’s League
Committee Chair, Compo Beach Playground Project
President, Westport Young Women’s League
Vice President, SEPTA