Seeking a Web & Digital Project Management position in Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. area.
Confident and innovative Web & Digital Project Manager with over 15 years’ experience in managing web and digital projects, knowledgeable in Agile-Scrum and Waterfall methodologies, overseeing timelines and budgets as well as coordinating and managing technical teams. Has proven ability to handle a wide range of functions that require focus on digital marketing, strong client relations, effective and efficient project management, with a strong background in web design, user experience and front-end web development.
CONSTELLATION, Valhalla, NY | 2016-Present
Senior Digital Product Manager
- Managing multiple web and digital projects from inception to launch. Monitor project timelines, budget allocation, working and collaborating with technical teams. Resolve discrepancies, oversee requirements gathering and deliverables. Develop and run test cases and user acceptance testing (UAT). Set up, participate in, and lead daily/weekly scrum project team conference calls. Report and communicate effectively and efficiently to all internal/external stakeholders.
- Designed and developed web components that resulted in an immediate and dramatic increase in new organic customers. Analytics data showed a 6-fold increase in the first month of implementation which continued and gained traction in subsequent months.
- Oversaw the implementation of new web tools such as SiteImprove, CXReplay, as well as Meta Data, SEO, and WCAG 2.0 best practices. Improved web performance by over 65%.
- Redesigned and optimized web pages to improve layout, enhance visual appeal and user experience. Resulted in an 85% increase in user survey satisfaction scores.
CON EDISON SOLUTIONS, Valhalla, NY | 2016
Web and Digital Media Manager
ConEdison Solution’s Retail Energy business acquired by Constellation.
- Responsible for the strategic direction of ConEdison Solutions’ online presence, brand awareness, and consistency in marketing message. Partnered with internal and external content providers, designers and IT to ensure website(s) and marketing campaigns aligned with company and customer needs.
- Worked with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) vendors analyzing and strategizing improvements to PPC ad campaigns and website optimization. Resulted in a 50% increase in conversions in under 4 months.
- Designed and coded website updates and new functionality, landing pages, and responsive html email templates.
- Managed and enhanced presence on social media increasing traffic to website by over 40%.
- Audited and remediated WCAG 2.0 compliancy issues avoiding potential legal fees.
- Initiated an extensive research for a .NET based CMS solution for a new responsive company website(s) and intranet. Created RFP, met vendors, scheduled demos, performed testing and analysis on various CMS platforms. Developed and presented a comprehensive recommendation report to management.
TECHNOLOGY MARKETING CORP. (TMC), Norwalk, CT | 2012-2016
Senior Web Designer
- Managed and coordinated all aspects of web and digital projects from kick-off to completion. Worked with clients, establishing and maintaining timelines, managing workflow, setting expectations, tracking deliverables and coordinating team efforts and responsibilities.
- Responsibilities included the UX and UI design and development of client websites. Created and presented wireframes, converted PSD to HTML and CSS, established and performed UAT testing, coordinated and initiated launch plan. Conceptualized and developed corresponding digital marketing materials including ebooks, promotional emails, ad banners, logos and enewsletters.
- Managed a portfolio of event sites. Responsible for designing, building and overall maintenance of multiple conference event sites. Worked collaboratively with the marketing department, upper management and event partners.
REED EXHIBITIONS, Norwalk, CT | 2007-2012
- Entrusted with daily content maintenance and collaboration with marketing teams providing competitive market analysis and trends. Established and maintained project timelines as well as proposed and implemented strategies and recommendations to improve design, functionality and overall user experience.
GARTNER, Stamford, CT | 1990—1996
Manager of Desktop Strategies
- As Manager of Desktop Strategies directed daily operations of department, including setting company hardware and software standards, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, and setting deadlines. Managed IT related projects including company-wide migration of 1,500 employees from Macintosh to Windows platform.
- As the Computer Training and Documentation Specialist established and managed an in-house computer training center providing and offering technical and computer software training to 1500 plus employees. Created custom course materials and documentation and maintained schedules, records, and other relevant metrics.
- As an End User Tech Support Specialist I worked with a team to set up an in-house Technical Support Center and a call tracking database. Served as a tech support specialist, resolving technical related issues and questions.
Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, JIRA, VersionOne, Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Smartsheets
Web Design & Development:
Front-end Web Development, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SEO, Website Optimization, Content Management, CMS Systems, WordPress, Google Analytics
Microsoft Office Suite, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Social Media, Client Interaction and Relations, Digital Design & Marketing, Desktop Publishing, Google Docs/Sheets
April 2018 – Sept 2018
Professional Certification in Agile & Scrum (PCAS)
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
July 2010 – December 2015
Graduate Certification in Web Development
Graduate Certification in Interactive Multimedia
Graduate Certification in Information Technology
Bethany College, Bethany, WV
Sept 1984 – May 1988
Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Minor, Computer Graphics
1st and 2nd Vice President, Board of Directors for Weston/Westport YMCA | 2002-2012
Webmaster, Public School PTA and Westport Young Woman’s League | 2002-2004
President, Westport Young Women’s League | 2003-2004
Vice President, SEPTA | 2005-2007
Committee Chair, Compo Beach Playground Project | 2006